Amazon Posts Publisher: bring your brand to a new level of interactivity!
Amazon as a giant in online retail business doesn’t slow down and continues inventing new ways of customers’ engagement in a shopping activity. Meet a new Amazon marketing tool – Amazon Posts Publisher. Amazon Posts are aimed at attracting more customers to your listings by using catchy visual content and inspiring calls-to-action.
AMAZON POSTS – CASE STUDY
We have used the new service to promote EWA Eco-Wood-Art Brand on Amazon. This brand has recently been launched on Amazon, that’s why Amazon Posts service seemed to be a wonderful free opportunity for promotion.
We made regular posts for EWA Eco-Wood-Art products and got the following result within a month:
- 50,816 impressions – a great number for a newly launched brand, isn’t it? It really helped boost brand awareness and win customers’ loyalty.
- 1247 new visitors to the EWA Eco-Wood-Art product pages, which makes 57.31% of all the visitors.
- 22% sales growth during this period
KEY BENEFITS OF AMAZON POSTS
- Building brand awareness without extra costs. It is commonly known that bright photos and appealing slogans catch a reader’s eye, induce to press the button and learn more about the product. Now you can use this excellent opportunity absolutely free. The timeframe of this offer is limited, so hurry up!
- All statistics at hand. You don’t need to take extra steps to pull out analytical data. The platform tracks daily impressions, clicks, and clickthrough rates (CTR). You can monitor the performance of all Amazon posts post within one page.
WHO CAN PUBLISH AMAZON POSTS? Amazon Brand Registry sellers and vendors can create posts. Ensure that your store is associated with your brand’s Advertising Console (vendor) or Seller Central (seller) account.
3 EASY STEPS TO START
1 Build up your profile. You should fill in the profile name that must be the registered name of your company. Choose a profile logo. It should be the registered brand logo (lifestyle images are inappropriate). The logo format should comply with the following requirements: a 1×1 square image, no smaller than 640×640 pixels. The Logo will be cropped and displayed in a circular format (make sure that text and imagery are displayed within this circle).
2 Start creating Amazon posts. Posts images will be cropped to square image format when displayed in carousels on listings. Caption text should be no longer than 2, 200 symbols. Only the first two lines of the caption will be displayed, but it is possible to click on the caption to read the full text.
3 Check performance. Track and get a complete analysis of posts performance at a glance. You can freely edit your posts: rewrite caption texts, change ASINs, replace posts images or simply withdraw the posts.
HOW MANY AMAZON POSTS ARE AVAILABLE FOR PUBLISHING?
You can create unlimited number of posts. They will be displayed in category and related post feeds and on detail pages. There is no need to specify the placement of your posts, as this will be done automatically based on relevance and customer engagement.
Experiment with content, do extraordinary mixes, create vivid visual content, try new tricks to motivate customers and involve them into shopping. Inspire and stay inspired with Amazon marketing tools.
If you want to entrust your brand promotion and Amazon listing optimization to professionals, Weby Corp is ready to become your trusted partner in retail and promotion.