Amazon Listing Quality Checker
DO YOU KNOW YOUR BRAND'S AMAZON SCORE?
WHAT IS IT?
is a numeric value that represents how well your brand
performs on Amazon.
WHY DOES IT MATTER?
Most brands do not know how well or how poorly they are represented on Amazon. The further away you are from 100 (ideal state) – the smaller is your market share compared to your full potential. Your sales go to your competitors / imitators / product alternatives.
HOW IS AMAZON SCORE CALCULATED
Product title quality analysis
The Amazon Product Title is one of the most critical but often overlooked parts of a product listing. The quality of the product title determines whether a customer will click on the listing or not.
- Whether the title contains enough information for the customer to click on the listing.
- Whether all the character limit is utilized according to Amazon best practices.
- Whether the character limit is optimal for all the placements, which is important for advertising.
Bullet Points quality analysis
Bullet Points Quality is a crucial area for your listing. Bullets are highly important because they succinctly outline features, benefits and reasons for purchasing your goods.
- Whether the bullets are descriptive enough for the customers to make the buying decision.
- Whether the bullets correspond to Amazon best practices.
- Whether the bullets utilize all the character limit available.
Product description quality analysis
Qualitative product description not only provides a customer with detailed information but also helps to sell more by ranking higher in search engines.
- Whether the product description contains all relevant keywords.
- Whether the product description uses the whole maximum of characters allowed
A+ content/EBC quality analysis
EBC/A+ Content allows to add additional text, images and comparison charts to a product listing and provides customers with more specific information about the product and brand. It vastly improves options to show off products and brands and to utilize cross-selling.
- Whether EBC/A+ Content has all important modules with specific product information
- Whether product and brand benefits are highlighted
- Whether EBC/A+ Content includes comparison charts and tables to maximize catalog coverage and cross-selling
Images quantity analysis
Images are an important decisive factor when it comes to buying a product. Images taken from different angles help people to better understand what they are buying in other words, the more pictures the higher conversion.
- Whether a product listing has a sufficient number of pictures
- Whether images show the products from different angles
Images quality analysis
Using high-quality images is particularly important for converting sales and receiving more clicks
- Whether all images stick to the Amazon technical guidelines, like image size and file formats
- Whether the resolution of images is good enough for the customers to use Amazon zoom function
Analysis of videos
Product videos are the best way to bring a product to life. Videos not only help to tell the story of the product, but also drastically increase customers’ attention and conversion.
- Whether a product has a product video on a listing
- Whether videos correspond to Amazon product video requirements
When a product comes in different colors, shapes and sizes – variation relationships on a listing allow customers to see and compare all the variations in one place.
- Whether all products of the same type are in a variation relationship
- Whether all products in variation are combined by appropriate attributes (type, color, size, hand, etc)
SEO quality listings analysis
SEO optimization provides your product listing with the visibility it deserves. With well-done SEO Amazon product listing ranks higher in Amazon search, which makes it easier for a customer to find and buy a product.
- Whether the listing has the appropriate high-volume keywords
- Whether the product is listed under the most appropriate Amazon category
Reviews are a crucial part of any business. Amazon reviews are critical to the CTR, CR, and sales of a product and, therefore, to how well it ranks.
- The number and star rating of the reviews on the listing
And there is more, we will provide you with a FREE detailed report on what needs to be done to bring your Amazon score from its current state to 100 as soon as possible.
WHY DO YOU OFFER THIS FOR FREE?
Upon request and with no obligation we offer an a la cart proposal to fix your brand’s Amazon woes.