Wild Country Pro Guide Lite Climbing Belay and Rappel Device
The listing for Wild Country Pro Guide Lite Climbing Belay and Rappel Device (B06Y2D1L3P) should look like
Sports & Outdoors › Outdoor Recreation › Climbing › Belay & Rigging › Belay & Rappel Equipment
- PRO GUIDE LITE BELAY – For use in mountain and crag environments by alpinists and adventure climbers, the Pro Guide Lite is ergonomic, smooth and simple to operate
- LIGHTWEIGHT DESIGN – Cut slots on the sides both lighten the device and help it shed snow or ice from the rope. The amount of material and thickness of this device will prevent it from wearing down into a sharper edge after extensive use
- COMBINED FEATURES – The aluminum-bodied Pro guide Lite combines the features of a standard tubular belay device with a guide’s plate; The rope slots are deeply grooved on one side to grab thin ropes
- GUIDE MODE – The carabiner hole allows the device to be used in guide’s mode, clipped to a high anchor; Two seconds can be belayed at once this way; A second carabiner hole on the bottom of the device while using it in guide’s mode helps to unlock it when the second falls
- FLEXIBLE CABLE LEASH – The flexible wire keeper loop makes it easier for the belay device to stay correctly oriented when the rope twists while belaying
The advanced belay tool Pro Guide Lite by WILD COUNTRY demonstrates engineering excellence and this remarkably lightweight device has been trimmed of all excess. Its deep ribbed grooves handle a vast range of ropes from 7.7mm alpine cords upwards. Operated in ‘guide mode’, the pro guide lite is perfect for bringing up twin followers and locks perfectly with every fall.
With a larger ‘release slot’, suitable for a carabiner, the tool is simple to release under load. For use in mountain and crag environments by alpinists and adventure climbers, the Pro Guide Lite is ergonomic, smooth and simple to operate.
– New lightweight forging saves weight;
– Guide mode compatible;
– Carabiner release function;
– Efficient breaking slots;
– Flexible cable leash;
– New oversize belay carabiner hole enables complete carabiner rotation;
– Rope compatibility: 7,7 mm – 11 mm;
– Weight: 70g;
ABOUT WILD COUNTRY
Founded in 1977, at a tiny factory in a village in the heart of the UK’s Peak District, Wild Country went from strength to strength on the back of this revolutionary tool and became a name synonymous with hard climbing everywhere. “In everything we do, in everything we create, and wherever we climb, our ambition, our energy and our experience lead us forward. We push the limits at all times.”
Wild Country now produces equipment across a wide category of products including hexes, carabiners, quickdraws, belay devices, helmets and clothing.