Vortex Optics Strikefire II Red Dot Sight (B081TK97FC) should look like
Sports & Outdoors › Hunting & Fishing › Shooting › Gun Accessories, Maintenance & Storage › Gun Parts & Accessories › Gun Sights
- GREAT FOR RAPID TARGET SIGHTING: The Vortex Strikefire II red dot sight is the one that you want when situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, it features a 4 MOA dot reticle with 10 brightness settings (lowest 2 settings are night-vision compatible)
- RUGGED & WEATHERPROOF: Built around a nitrogen-purged, single-piece 30 mm anodized-aluminum alloy chassis with o-ring seals, this red dot sight delivers an extra-high recoil rating and fog- and waterproof performance; the sight’s optics come fully multi-coated with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass lens surfaces to give shooters great light transmission
- PARALLAX FREE: While most red dot and holographic sights will show signs of parallax, this red dot holographic sight is virtually parallax free; the illuminated, bright red dot sight is highly visible in daylight; the dot intensity is adjustable to perfectly match any lighting condition
- VERSATILE SIGHT AT AFFORDABLE PRICE: The Strikefire II offers big time versatility at a price that won’t break the bank; the sight comes with 1/3 co-witness cantilever mount that positions the optic bore center 40 mm above the base surface and it can also be used with certain 30mm rings (not included) for lower mounting heights
- HIT THE TARGET WITH TWO EYES OPEN: The key thing to remember when shooting with the StrikeFire II red dot is to keep both your eyes open! Shooting with both eyes open allows you to take full advantage of your peripheral vision to get on target very quickly; eye placement is not critical – as long as you can see the dot, you’ll hit your target
VORTEX OPTICS STRIKERFIRE II RED DOT SIGHT
Fast, reliable and perfect for guns that require low optic mounting. Dot intensity is adjustable to perfectly match any lighting condition. Step up the speed of your game with the StrikeFire II.
When situations demand split-second target acquisition and maximum field of view, mount up the Strikefire II and get shooting. Compared to its smaller red dot cousins like the SPARC or Crossfire, the Strikefire II’s larger objective and 30mm tube design provide a larger field of view, and allow it to be mounted at just about any height using most common 30mm rings.
At the heart, it utilizes lenses that are fully multi-coated with anti-reflection coatings for maximum light transmission and minimum glare.
The StrikeFire II red dot sight offers ten variable illumination settings – the lowest two settings are night-vision compatible. Adjust the dot brightness by tapping the appropriate Up or Down Brightness Level control button.
Turrets are used to adjust the bullet’s point-of-impact and are marked in Minute of Angle (MOA). There are two turrets on your red dot. The turret on the top of the red dot is the Elevation Turret and is used to adjust the point-of-impact up and down. The turret on the right-hand side of the red dot is the Windage Turret and is used to adjust the point-of-impact left and right. Your StrikeFire II red dot features adjustable Elevation and Windage Turret dials. Each click moves the bullet’s point-of-impact 1/2 of a minute of angle. 1/2 MOA closely corresponds to 1/8 inch at 25 yards, 1/4 inch at 50 yards, 1/2 inch at 100 yards, and 1 inch at 200 yards.
To get the best results from your StrikeFire II red dot, proper mounting is essential and, although not difficult, the correct steps must be followed. Your gun will need to be equipped with a Picatinny or Weaver style rail/base. The StrikeFire II includes a cantilever mount. The cantilever ring mount puts the optic bore center 40 mm above the base. The StrikeFire II can also be used with certain 30mm rings (not included) for lower mounting heights. It is a good practice to check mounting and base screws regularly to be sure they haven’t loosened under field conditions.