The listing for Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7x32 Rimfire Scope (B00794LKMW) should look like
Sports & Outdoors › Hunting & Fishing › Shooting › Optics › Gun Scopes › Rifle Scopes
- VORTEX CROSSFIRE II 2-7X32 RIMFIRE SCOPE – was carefully crafted and meticulously designed to make this scope the ideal optical solution for medium to long range shooting applications. The Crossfire II 2-7×32 Rimfire scope brings you exceptional image quality thanks to the optical glass
- SUPERIOR OPTICS – Crossfire II 2-7×32 scope lenses are fully multi-coated with anti-reflection coatings for maximum light transmission and minimum glare on all air-to-glass surfaces. The lens provides higher color contrast, sharper images, and superior light transmission
- V-PLEX MOA RETICLE – is constructed in the second focal plane and maximizes long-distance shooting and ranging abilities for Crossfire II scope. The reticle was hash-marked using MOA based subtension lines for ranging, holdover, and windage corrections
- DURABLE BUILD – Constructed out of aircraft-grade aluminum, this scope has a tube size diameter of 1″ in a single-piece tube designed to maximize alignment for improved accuracy and optical performance. A tough hard-coat anodized exterior combines with exterior coating to help protect your scope
- INTERNAL MECHANISMS – Capped turrets give you extreme control for accurate elevation and wind adjustments thanks in-part to the integrated locking mechanism that prevents accidental adjustments. A fast focus eyepiece brings you quick reticle focusing to lock on to your subject every time
Vortex Optics Crossfire II 2-7×32 Rimfire Scope
Clearer. Tougher. Brighter. Vortex popular Crossfire scopes are completely redesigned and built to exceed the performance standards of similarly-priced scopes. Longer eye relief, a fast-focus eyepiece, fully multi-coated lenses and improved, resettable MOA turrets ensure optimal performance in the field. The hard anodized one-piece aircraft-grade aluminum tube is nitrogen purged and o-ring sealed for a lifetime of waterproof/fogproof performance. The Crossfires deliver – and then some.
– Fully Multi-Coated
– Proprietary coatings increase light transmission with multiple anti-reflective coatings on all air-to-glass surfaces.
Second Focal Plane Reticle
Scale of reticle maintains the same ideally-sized appearance. Listed reticle subtensions used for estimating range, holdover and wind drift correction are accurate at the highest magnification.
Tube Size – 1 inch diameter tube offers a versatile blend of adjustment, size and weight for a wide variety of shooting applications.
Single-Piece Tube – Maximizes alignment for improved accuracy and optimum visual performance, as well as ensures strength and waterproofness.
Aircraft-Grade Aluminum – Constructed from a solid block of aircraft-grade aluminum for strength and rigidity.
Waterproof – O-ring seals prevent moisture, dust and debris from penetrating for reliable performance in all environments.
Fogproof – Nitrogen gas purging prevents internal fogging over a wide range of temperatures.
Shockproof – Rugged construction withstands recoil and impact.
Hard Anodized Finish – Highly durable hard-coat anodization provides a low-glare matte surface and helps camouflage the shooter’s position.
ArmorTek – Ultra-hard, scratch-resistant coating protects exterior lenses from scratches, oil and dirt.
Capped Reset Turrets – Allow quick re-indexing of the turret (no tool needed) to zero after sighting in the scope. Caps provide external protection for turret.
V-PLEX RETICLE (MOA)
A popular all-purpose hunting reticle intended for a wide variety of hunting applications.
Included in the Box:
– Removable lens covers;
– Lens cloth.