Troxel Intrepid Helmet listing template
Troxel Intrepid Helmet (B078TMW3BM) should look like
Sports & Outdoors › Sports › Other Sports › Equestrian Sports › Protective Gear
- COMFORTABLE & PROTECTIVE: SureFit Pro Harness System incorporates comfortable elastic straps that can be adjusted to specific head shapes and sizes; ultra-plush padding and the unique ComfortCradle provide unmatched comfort and stability of the riding helmet
- REMOVABLE & WASHABLE HEADLINER: The unique Flip-Fold Fit System is an adjustable inner liner that can be made thinner or thicker to accommodate various head shapes and hairstyles with adjustments made by simply folding over the integrated tabs
- ABRASION-RESISTANT FINISH: The Duratec Matte Finish protects the outer shell with a smooth, abrasion-resistant coating that repels dirt and can be washed with soap and water to restore the original, rich color
- SHATTERPROOF & FLEXIBLE VISOR: The structural plastic of the Soft-Tip Visor is co-molded with a soft, flexible outer rim, specifically engineered to reduce the possible occurrence of cuts or scrapes in the event of a fall
- GREAT VENTILATION SYSTEM: Woven honeycomb mesh keeps debris out of strategically placed vents while channeling fresh air throughout the helmet interior; a moisture-wicking lining channels cooling air to maximize moisture diffusion and optimize performance for all-day comfort
TROXEL INTREPID HELMET
Ultralight, low-profile design created for active riders. The self-adjusting SureFit Pro adjusts to the size and shape of your head for an unmatched level of comfort during long hours in the saddle. The geometric visor shape and vent pattern lines create a sleek silhouette for a flattering eye appealing look.
Designed for the performance-oriented equestrian, the Troxel Intrepid Helmet features an ultra-lightweight, low-profile design accented with flattering honeycomb mesh covered vents to ensure style without sacrificing function!
Moisture-wicking lining channels cooling air to maximize moisture diffusion and optimize performance for all-day comfort. The flexible, self-adjusting harness system makes this helmet a sure fit for just about every rider!
To measure for a helmet, use a measuring tape to measure around your head one inch above your eyebrows. Or use a string to measure and then lay it out and measure the length of the string. Safety equipment must fit properly and be appropriately secured with manufacture approved parts only. Altering or adding to safety equipment voids warranty and can result in injury. As a safety precaution, inspect all products prior to each use.
Troxel is recognized for its innovative design and physician-developed helmet research leadership. With over four million helmets in the market and a safety record that is second to none, Troxel is the world’s leading provider of ASTM/SEI-certified equestrian helmets. Every Troxel helmet is both ASTM (American Society of Testing and Materials) and SEI (Safety Equipment Institute) approved. Many equestrian competitions require helmets that bear this certification in order to be permissible.