The listing for Orvis Men's Open Air Caster Long-Sleeved Solid (B09S1D9DXB) should look like
Clothing, Shoes & Jewelry > Men > Clothing > Active > Active Shirts & Tees > Button-Down Shirts
- SMART FISHING SHIRT: The Orvis Open Air Caster is an ultra-ventilated fishing shirt that is lightweight and soft due to the textured fabric that raises up off the skin without clinging for a cool feel even on the warmest days
- UPF 40 SUN-PROTECTION: This high-performance fishing shirt for men features a high UPF 40 rate which ensures to block up to 90% of UVA/UVB rays; the smart fabric is soft, extremely durable, non-shrinkable, and shape-saving after multiple washings
- HIGH-PERFORMANCE FABRIC: Quick drying and incredibly lightweight, the fishing shirt features thermoregulating MarinoWul+ made with recycled plastic bottles and crushed oyster shells for comfort; OutSmart Fresh odor control keeps you feeling confident in the heat (and cuts down on laundry)
- INCREDIBLY COMFORTABLE: Strategic venting at the back shoulders, arm holes, and chest for effective cooling; extended collar protects the back of your neck from the sun; articulated cuff covers the back of your hand for added sun protection; roll-tab long sleeves convert to short; hidden button-down collar stays neat in the wind
- EVERYTHING IS AT HAND: Two top-entry chest pockets, plus a secure zippered pocket keep your necessities at hand, bungee cord is hidden in the right chest pocket keeps tools and sunglasses from getting lost; hidden sunglasses cleaner in the hem keeps your vision clear, so you can focus on the cast
ORVIS OPEN AIR CASTER SHIRT
Lighter, softer, and with UPF 40 sun protection, the Long-Sleeved Open Air Caster is an update to Orvis popular fishing shirt, keeping everything you love and now with a new stretch fabric and strategic ventilation.
Quick drying and incredibly lightweight, the Open Air Caster features thermoregulating MarinoWul+ made with re-cycled plastic bottles and crushed oyster shells for earth-friendly performance, and is treated with OutSmart Fresh odor control to keep you feeling fresh for more time on the water (and less laundry).
New, low-profile ventilation is thoughtfully placed to add extra airflow where it’s needed at the back shoulders, arm holes, and chest. UPF 40 sun protection fends off harmful rays with an extended collar stand and slightly articulated cuffs for extra coverage at the back of the neck and hands.
Roll-tab long sleeves convert to short for when the day heats up, and two drop-in front pockets keep small essentials handy with a hidden bungee sunglasses/tool keeper in the right pocket. A zippered chest pocket adds secure storage. Finished with a concealed button-down collar that lays flat in the wind, button-adjustable cuffs, and a hidden sunglasses cleaner in the hem. Active Fit.
Nylon/recycled polyester/polyester/spandex. Washable.
Sizes M(38-40), L(42-44), XL(46-48), XXL(50-52).
In 1856, Charles F. Orvis founded the Orvis Company in Manchester, Vermont, offering superior fly-fishing equipment and priding himself on customer satisfaction and service. Today, Orvis is the trusted source of discovery and adventure in the natural world. For more than a century and a half, we have loved the wild, explored it, and protected it. We live to develop and share our equipment, apparel, and expertise to outfit deeper connections and authentic experiences in the outdoors for a more inspired life. No matter who our customers are— from the lifelong fly-fisher, to the passionate traveler, to our partners around the world, to our associate peers—we create moments that exceed their expectations every day.