The listing for GALCO Fletch High Ride Belt Holster, Black, RH, KIMBER 5" 1911 w/wo red dot (FL212RB) should look like
Sports & Outdoors › Hunting & Fishing › Shooting › Gun Accessories, Maintenance & Storage › Gun Holsters, Cases & Bags › Gun Holsters
- HIGH-QUALITY MATERIALS – Galco Fletch holster combines steerhide leather that is reinforced with double stitching. This construction makes this holster a comfortable, durable, lightweight and safe holster for everyday carry
- COMFORTABLE CARRY – The unique two-piece construction of the Galco Fletch holster is keeping all the molding on the front of the holster, allowing for significantly more comfortable carry and a narrower profile than an ordinary pancake type holster
- COMPATIBLE WITH MOST 5” 1911 – This Galco Fletch OWB holster is hand-molded and compatible with 5” 1911 Kimber/Colt/Springfield/S&W/Taurus/Ruger gun models and more. The holster fits belts up to 1 3/4”
- SECURE GUN RETENTION – This Galco Fletch holster features a reinforced thumb break strap for security, and detailed molding for secure gun retention while allowing a fast draw
- NOTE – To get the maximum service life from Galco holster – do not put Galco leather products in the washing machine; do not use any solvents on this product; do not use artificial heat to speed up the drying process; do not leave Galco products on the dashboard of your car in summertime
The FLETCH high ride holster is one of Galco’s most popular designs.
Its unique two-piece construction is contoured on the body side to the natural curve of the hip, keeping all the molding on the front of the holster, allowing for significantly more comfortable carry and a narrower profile than an ordinary pancake type holster.
Hand-molded to fit specific guns, the FLETCH features a reinforced thumb break for security, firing grip accessibility for speed, double-stitched seams for durability, and covered trigger for safety. The retention strap configuration is specific to individual guns types, and varies depending on gun model. The FLETCH is constructed of premium steerhide and made to fit belts up to 1 3/4″.
THIS HOLSTER WILL FIT: Kimber 5” 1911 and AMT HARDBALLER, HARDBALLER w/wo red dot | COLT 5″ 1911, 5″ 1911 w/wo red dot | KIMBER 5″ 1911, 5″ 1911 W/RAIL, 5″ 1911 W/RAIL w/wo red dot, 5″ 1911 w/wo red dot | PARA USA 5″ Single Stack w/wo red dot, 5″ Staggered w/wo red dot, 5″ with Single Stack Mag, 5″ with Staggered Mag | REMINGTON R1, R1 w/wo red dot | RUGER SR1911 5″, SR1911 5″ w/wo red dot | SMITH & WESSON SW1911 5″, SW1911 5″ W/RAIL, SW1911 5″ W/RAIL w/wo red dot, SW1911 5″ w/wo red dot | SPRINGFIELD 5″ 1911, 5″ 1911 w/wo red dot | TAURUS PT1911 5″, PT1911 5″ w/wo red dot.
– This FLETCH is right hand, black finish;
– Will fit most red dot sights;
– Premium steerhide;
– Retention strap with reinforced thumb break;
– Butt-forward cant;
– Forward molded design contours to the hip;
– Fits belts up to 1 3/4″.
Galco International was founded by Richard N. Gallagher in 1969 as a small family business in Chicago, Illinois. Known then as “The Famous Jackass Leather Company,” Gallagher specialized in holsters constructed of horsehide. In 1980 the business was moved from Chicago to its present home in Phoenix, Arizona, and in 1983 the name of the company was changed to Galco International. Already famous for high quality and innovative designs, Galco gained worldwide notoriety when the Jackass shoulder system became a “recurring character” on the popular 1980’s TV series Miami Vice. In the new century, Galco continues to be a favorite choice of Hollywood, appearing in more films and TV shows than any other holster maker. Perhaps more importantly, Galco remains a major force in real-world guns usage. Law enforcement personnel around the nation and across the world – from local departments to the largest federal agencies – are issued and use Galco products. Galco’s array of law enforcement products ranges from concealment holsters to gun slings approved by the National Tactical Officer’s Association.